
We went north to Darrington for the 4th of July to hang out with Grandma Donna & Grandpa Dewey. The kids had fun with the kiddy fireworks, and then when the big ones started they were ready to go inside. They love to soak in the tub while at Gram & Gramps.
2 comments:
O they are so beautiful Hun!!! We wish we could come visit!! Missing you tons!! Keep up the good work, the blog looks great. I hate doing mine! LOL. If feels like work but i catch all he!! if I don't!!
Great pictures of the kiddos! You are way cooler than I Leslie, way to post the blog baby. Nice work.
I love the recital pictures and Grace in her tutu. Precious. Harrison and Jack would be hilarious together!
Happy birthdays all-around too. Keenan and Jack loved the pictures. We hope we can get together soon.
Much EASTSIDE LOVE-- Bethany n Patrick
Post a Comment